PT Sangkuriang Internasional is very experienced in Big Data Processing Intelligence.
Nowadays the terminology of Big Data is becoming a new trend in IT discussion. That is because the need to process Big Data is becoming more frequent.
Big Data Processing is a work to process Data, which has one or more 4V characteristic:
- Volume: data has a big size, usually more than 1 billion data.
- Variety: the data type is varying, it can be texts, numbers, images, audios, videos, etc; the data source is also varying, it can be from Relational Database, Excel, Access, real time sensors (IoT), web scrapping, social media, etc.
- Velocity: the speed of data collecting is high, usually more than 1 data / second in average.
- Veracity: the data is in low quality, it needs to be transformed first.
Some of the task in Big Data Processing:
- Data Collection: how to collect the needed data from various sources.
- Data Analysis: how to pick the correct data for further action from all of the data available.
- Data Process / ETL (Extract, Transform, Load): how to move the correct data to data store (usually Data Warehouse or Data Lake), and transform the data in order to match the data perception.
- Data Visualization / Intelligence: visualize the processed data as a Business Intelligence, the display can be: real time chart, dashboard, map & GIS, push notification, etc.
Some of the Sangkuriang’s experiences in Big Data & Intelligence include:
|Year||Title||Client||Value (in million rupiahs)||Type|
|2021||Development of Business Intelligent Online||Capital Investment Coordinating Board Republic of Indonesia||1,762||Big Data Intelligence|
|2021||Development of ELT Data Warehouse||Ministry of Law and Human Rights Republic of Indonesia||1,138||Big Data Intelligence|
|2019||Development of Business Intelligence Application||Capital Investment Coordinating Board Republic of Indonesia||2,300||Big Data Intelligence|
|2019||Development of Integrated Collection System||Central Bureau of Statistics Republic of Indonesia||2,300||Big Data Intelligence|
|2015||Development of Measurement System of National Resiliency Index||National Resilience Institute Republic of Indonesia||11,500||Big Data Intelligence|